As a key member of the core project team, the Specialty Fabricator is responsible for successfully manufacturing and finishing project deliverables on time, within allocated labor hours, and to achieve the project outcomes.
- Track and take custody of project specific materials once they have been received by the Purchasing Department.
- Engage in manufacturing activities including, but not limited to, interpreting plans, cutting, assembling and modifying parts, installation, prototyping, and sampling.
- Maintain knowledge and skills in all areas of fabrication.
- Support the pack-out. Make sure the road box is adequately stocked with all necessary tools and first aid supplies. Support the safe & secure pack of all products for installation.
- Travel to support installation of work 6-10 weeks per year or as necessary.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English verbally, over the phone, and through email.
- Broad understanding of carpentry, procedures and painting/finishing.
- Specific understanding of a broad range of fabrication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic shop math skills (decimals, fractions, equations.)
- Experience working from shop drawings and verbal instruction
- Experience with maintaining/creating aesthetic qualities of a high-end finish
- Ability to work with metric measurements
- Two to three years of previous experience in carpentry.
Email your resume to our HR Department