As a key member of the core project team, the Specialty Fabricator/Woodworker is responsible for successfully manufacturing and finishing project deliverables on time, within allocated labor hours, and achieving the project outcomes.
*Hiring for four to six (4-6) positions*
- Track and take custody of project-specific materials
- Fabricate product to include, but not limited to, interpreting plans, cutting, drilling, fastening and final assembly
- Maintain a clean work area
- Responsible for Quality Control throughout the fabrication process
- Maintain knowledge and skills in all areas of fabrication.
- Reports to the Lead Fabricator
- Works with a team or independently as needed
- Understanding of carpentry, manufacturing procedures, mold making, casting (including fiberglass) and painting/finishing.
- Basic shop math skills (decimals, fractions, equations.)
- Experience working from shop drawings and verbal instruction.
- One to three years of previous experience in custom fabrication.
- Experience with maintaining/creating aesthetic qualities of a high-end finish
- Two to three years of previous experience in carpentry.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 6 company-paid holidays
- Professional & financial growth opportunities
- 2 available shifts (4) 10 hour days
- 40 hours per week with occasional overtime