CREO Industrial Arts is a custom fabricator that has been producing high-end architectural products for over 30 years. We execute the vision of the world’s finest architects, experiential graphics designers, landscape architects, and exhibit designers, producing extremely high fit and finish custom products for a wide variety of venues.
From the smallest, most detailed piece to large, multi-story structures, CREO does it all. Every project is different, but what they all have in common is the sophistication of the design and the industry’s highest standard of quality.
As a key member of the core project team, the Specialty Fabricator/Woodworker is responsible for successfully manufacturing and finishing project deliverables on time, within allocated labor hours, and achieving the project outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track and take custody of project specific materials once they have been received by the Purchasing Department.
- Engage in manufacturing activities including, but not limited to, interpreting plans, cutting, assembling and modifying parts, installation, prototyping, and sampling.
- Maintain knowledge and skills in all areas of fabrication.
- Support the pack-out. Make sure the road box is adequately stocked with all necessary tools and first aid supplies. Support the safe & secure pack of all products for installation.
- Travel to support installation of work 6-10 weeks per year or as necessary.
- Broad understanding of carpentry, procedures, and painting/finishing.
- Specific understanding of a broad range of fabrication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with maintaining/creating aesthetic qualities of a high-end finish
- Ability to work with metric measurements
- Two to three years of previous experience in carpentry
- Basic shop math skills (decimals, fractions, equations.)
- Experience working from shop drawings and verbal instruction
CREO offers a great career growth culture, competitive salary, holidays, vacation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
If this position sounds like a perfect fit for you Apply Today!
CREO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.