The primary role of the Project Manager is to oversee the entire environmental graphics project and ensure that the project is executed on time, on budget, and at the appropriate margins. The PM is the liaison between the client and Crēo Industrial Arts, and must remain constantly engaged with both parties to ensure alignment.
- Assist in researching fabrication options, and creation of submittal samples, mock-ups and prototypes
- Perform site surveys and obtain field verification data.
- Assist in the preparation of RFI’s and reporting the reponses to be incorporated into the final shop drawings.
- Prepare transmittals for submittal samples, patterns and drawings.
- Prepare permit documents, submit for permit, coordinate inspections and archive original signed off documents.
- Contract and coordinate subcontractor services
- Manage change order process
- Prepare a timeline of production and monitor progress, communicating back to client
- Periodically inspect production to ensure accurate interpretation of the design intent
- Coordinate shipping of completed product
- Coordinate and manage onsite installation
- Manage billings for the project including the preparation of a schedule of values and monthly billing projections
- Generate and maintain detailed records of all drawings, client communications, contract documents, permits, and any all other project related documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project management experience in the construction or sign industry
- Detail Oriented individual with strong organizational skills
- Ability to read constructions drawings
- Ability to conduct thorough research to identify optimal materials, subcontractor services, process, etc.
- Willingness to travel.
Employee Benefits Included:
- Employer subsidized Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Voluntary Vision, Long Term Disability and additional Life Insurance available
- Casual dress code
Email your resume to our HR Department