The primary role of the Project Engineer is to assist the Project Manager with the administrative duties associated with the execution of environmental graphics projects.
- Assist in the research of fabrication options, creation of submittal samples, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Prepare, submit, and track project submittals generated by others for review and distribution.
- Assist in the preparation, coordination and submittal of permit documents, coordinate inspections and archive original signed off documents.
- Assist in the coordination and contracting of subcontractor services.
- Assist in preparation of change orders; obtain quotes from subcontractors and assemble all necessary information for review by project manager.
- Coordinate the shipping of completed items to the job site or end user.
- Maintain the schedule of values developed by the project manager; manage monthly billings.
- Maintain and file (electronically) all project documents including drawings, client communications, contract documents, permits and all other project related documentation.
- Prepare and complete project close out documents including O&M manuals, warranty documents, and required project close out documents.
- BA Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self-starter; comfortable in fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reasonable level of competence with office productivity software (MS Word, Excel, Project) and familiarity with internet tools for searches etc.
- Ability to conduct thorough research to identify optimal materials, subcontractor services, processes, etc.
- Willingness to travel.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 1 week minimum paid vacation per year
- 6 company-paid holidays
- Professional & financial growth opportunities
CREO Industrial Arts
March 3, 2021