The primary role of the Project Engineer is to assist the Project Manager with the administrative duties associated with the execution of environmental graphics projects.
- Assist in the research of fabrication options, creation of submittal samples, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Prepare, submit, and track project submittals generated by others for review and distribution.
- Assist in the preparation, coordination and submittal of permit documents, coordinate inspections, and archive original signed-off documents.
- Assist in the coordination and contracting of subcontractor services.
- Assist in preparation of change orders; obtain quotes from subcontractors and assemble all necessary information for review by the project manager.
- Coordinate the shipping of completed items to the job site or end-user.
- Maintain the schedule of values developed by the project manager; manage monthly billings.
- Maintain and file (electronically) all project documents including drawings, client communications, contract documents, permits, and all other project related documentation.
- Prepare and complete project closeout documents including O&M manuals, warranty documents, and required project closeout documents.
- BA Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self-starter; comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A reasonable level of competence with office productivity software (MS Word, Excel, Project) and familiarity with internet tools for searches, etc.
- Ability to conduct thorough research to identify optimal materials, subcontractor services, processes, etc.
- Willingness to travel.
8329 216th Street SE, 98072, Woodinville, WA
November 5, 2019