As a key member of the production team, the Fabricator/Welder is responsible for successfully manufacturing and finishing product on time, within allocated labor hours, with desired fit and finish.
*Hiring for eight (8) positions*
- Track and take custody of project-specific materials
- Fabricate product to include, but not limited to, interpreting plans, cutting, fitting, tacking, welding, drilling/tapping, grinding and final assembly
- Maintain a clean work area
- Responsible for Quality Control throughout the fabrication process
- Maintain knowledge and skills in all areas of fabrication.
- Reports to the Lead Fabricator
- Works with a team or independently as needed
- GTAW/GMAW/FCAW experience all position (steel, stainless, or aluminum)
- Understanding of fabrication, procedures, and painting/finishing.
- Able to lift 50 + lbs, stand for extended periods of time
- Basic shop math and layout skills
- Experience working from shop drawings and verbal instruction.
- One to three years of previous experience in custom fabrication.
- Experience with maintaining/creating aesthetic qualities of a high-end finish
- Aluminum welding a plus
- WABO certification a plus
- Forklift/shop crane experience a plus
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 6 company-paid holidays
- Professional & financial growth opportunities
- 3 available shifts
- 40 hours per week with occasional overtime