The Woodshop Fabricator supports CREO Exhibits. The Woodshop Fabricator is a key member of the core project team and is responsible for helping to deliver a product that meets our client’s expectations.
- Engage in manufacturing activities including, but not limited to, interpreting plans, cutting, assembling, modifying parts, installation, prototyping, and sampling.
- Create structures that meet the needs and requirements of the client.
- Maintain knowledge and skills in carpentry and other areas of fabrication.
- Track and take custody of project-specific materials.
- Demonstrated ability to understand fabrication concepts and shop drawings.
- Specific understanding of a broad range of carpentry skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Two to three years of previous experience in a custom fabrication shop.
8330 Maltby Rd, Suite A, Woodinville, WA
January 13, 2020