The Technical Designer creates final design & engineering documents. Working with fabrication and installation teams to assure the product meets engineered standards. Draft effective means & methods that can be installed efficiently at the highest quality and within budget.
- Work with the ETLM to engineer exhibit project means and methods for each build.
- Provide input on fabrication for Sales and the Estimating teams.
- Use Auto CAD, SolidWorks and other systems to create, modify and release drawings.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure that the drawings reflect correct information and processes for effective production.
- Attend project kick-off and element hand-off meetings to ensure the project scope is understood and clearly communicated to team members.
- 2 years of custom fabrication and Auto CAD engineering experience.
- Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent drafting, written and verbal communication skills.
- Certificate from an accredited CAD Program.