CREO Industrial Arts is a custom fabricator that has been producing high-end architectural products for over 30 years. We execute the vision of the world’s finest architects, experietal graphics designers, landscape architects, and exhibit designers, producing extremely high fit and finish custom products for a wide variety of venues.
From the smallest, most detailed piece to large, multi-story structures, CREO does it all. Every project is different, but what they all have in common is the sophistication of the design and the industry’s highest standard of quality.
The Technical Designer creates final design and engineering documents. Working with fabrication and installation teams to assure the product meets engineered standards. Draft effective means and methods that can be installed efficiently at the highest quality and within budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize DFMA to develop experiential graphic production drawings.
- Provide input on fabrication for Sales and the Estimating teams.
- Use Auto CAD, SolidWorks and other systems to create, modify and release drawings.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure that the drawings reflect correct information and processes for effective production.
- Attend project kick-off and element hand-off meetings to ensure the project scope is understood and clearly communicated to team members
- 2 years of custom fabrication and Auto CAD engineering experience.
- Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent drafting, written and verbal communication skills.
- Certificate from an accredited CAD Program.
- Familiarity with any or all of the following desired:
- Signage or experiential graphics.
- Architectural drawings and site plans.
- Electrical lighting and control systems.
- Metal fabrication.
- Graphics & typography processes.
Day Shift; Hybrid Schedule
CREO offers a great career growth culture, competitive salary, holidays, vacation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
If this position sounds like a perfect fit for you Apply Today!
CREO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.