CREO Industrial Arts is a custom fabricator that has been producing high-end architectural products for over 30 years. We execute the vision of the world’s finest architects, experiential graphics designers, landscape architects, and exhibit designers, producing extremely high fit and finish custom products for a wide variety of venues.
From the smallest, most detailed piece to large, multi-story structures, CREO does it all. Every project is different, but what they all have in common is the sophistication of the design and the industry’s highest standard of quality.
The primary role of the Purchasing Assistant is to assist with sourcing of materials, goods and services along with managing suppliers. Responsibilities also include ensuring that the most efficient and cost-effective procedures are used to obtain products and services.
- Submit RFQ’s for materials and compare supplier pricing.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price. Obtain recommendations from suppliers for substitute items.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers along with monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of materials by comparing items received to items ordered. Resolves shipments in error with suppliers
- Notify receiving of expected shipments and will call orders.
- Track and report ongoing savings.
- Maintain purchase order log.
- Reconcile on a weekly basis specific credit card statements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer efficiency required in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated high levels of verbal and written communication, human relation skills and reasoning ability.
- Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills
Day Shift; Hybrid Schedule
CREO offers a great career growth culture, competitive salary, holidays, vacation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
If this position sounds like a perfect fit for you: Apply Today
CREO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.