The Painter will be responsible to apply finishes to a wide variety of substrates and completing both production work and creative projects.
- Supports the application of liquid coatings using HPLV spray equipment and the Matthews line of acrylic polyurethane paints and coatings.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards in the paint application process.
- Responsible for precise application of various masking materials.
- Inspecting of surfaces to be sprayed to ensure that they are finished to a level that will not contribute to quality problems after the surfaces have been coated.
- Apply various masking materials.
- Understand the fabrication shop drawings so that the proper colors and finishes can be applied.
- Create samples to be used in the approval process.
- Minimum of two years’ experience applying liquid coatings in a high quality environment.
- Ability to interpret shop drawings to the extent required of the job.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to read, understands, communicate, and interpret written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours a day.
Please submit resumes to:
November 23, 2018