The role of the Marketing Manager is to develop and execute various marketing activities, and provide support to the sales team, assisting them with proposals, presentations and other the tools they use to promote CREO and deliver proposals.
• Maintain the CREO website, keeping all content up to date and refreshing the look and feel, structure and content of the site periodically.
• Manage the process of capturing documenting projects through photos and video.
• Develop and execute social media strategies, maintaining regular activity through all channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
• Work with outside agencies to execute marketing campaigns.
• Maintain CREO’s stable of print collateral, executing periodic updates as necessary.
• Coordinate and support CREO’s participation in events and trade shows.
• Provide Support to the Sales Team.
• Coordinate PR activities.
• 5+ years of experience in a marketing role handling most of the items listed above, or similar experience in a branding or creative firm.
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Experience building presentations.
• Experience preparing and formatting sales proposals.
• Understanding of how to use common social media tools, preferably in a business setting.
• Experience designing and laying out marketing materials (brochures, flyers, advertisements.)
• Experience writing copy for various marketing pieces including websites, brochures, and advertisements.
• Experience managing Public Relations activities and a familiarity with local business. publications such as Puget Sound Business Journal, Journal of Commerce, and the Seattle Times.
Please submit resumes to: