CREO Industrial Arts is a custom fabricator that has been producing high-end architectural products for over 30 years. We execute the vision of the world’s finest architects, experiential graphics designers, landscape architects, and exhibit designers, producing extremely high fit and finish custom products for a wide variety of venues.
From the smallest, most detailed piece to large, multi-story structures, CREO does it all. Every project is different, but what they all have in common is the sophistication of the design and the industry’s highest standard of quality.
The Installer will perform independent installation duties as assigned by the Lead Installer and Filed Superintendent. In this role the Installer will also be responsible to work with Lead Installers and Field Superintendents in successfully organizing and coordinating and directing installation and other onsite work of subcontractors while training to become a Lead Installer.
• Review overall project with the project manager, review drawings, understand details of each sign type.
• Note installation-related concerns, discuss with Project Manager and/or Installation Manager.
• Confirm that specific sign locations and surfaces are ready for sign installation.
• Participate in on-site subcontractor meetings as deemed necessary and appropriate.
• Understand the protocol for locating signs, and document the process by which the client takes responsibility for the final location and position of each sign, whenever possible.
• Wherever excavation is required, ensure that underground utilities are located. Keep records of same.
• Check installation patterns for accuracy, and consistency with as-built signs.
• Anticipate conflicts, resolve issues as they arise.
• Ensure that all necessary precautions are taken to protect high-quality finishes during handling, transport and installation.
• Interact professionally with designers, general contractors, other trades, consultants and co-workers.
• Provide daily reports as outlined by Installation Manager.
• Where necessary, represent CREO on punch list walks with client and/or design team. Understand and record all comments.
• Current Washington State Driver’s License and excellent driving record.
• Demonstrated ability to understand metal fabrication concepts and shop drawings
• General understanding of custom “one off” business principles.
• Schedule – Significant travel to work on out-of-town jobsites, overtime, weekend or night work as dictated by site conditions and project schedule.
Significant travel to work on out-of-town jobsites, overtime, weekend or night work as dictated by site conditions and project schedule.
CREO offers a great career growth culture, competitive salary, holidays, vacation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
If this position sounds like a perfect fit for you: Apply Today
CREO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.