CRĒO Industrial Arts is a premier fabricator of environmental graphics and custom architectural signage. We currently have Fabricator positions open in our Woodinville, WA location. The Fabricator uses his conceptual skills to help generate valid fabrication plans for the work assigned to them. The work includes cutting materials, fitting, welding, using adhesives to bond materials and material preparation for the paint process.
- Responsible for accurately measuring and precisely cutting materials involved in the assigned work
- Use of hand, bench and standalone metal processing equipment including, but not limited to sanders, drills, grinders, die grinders, cutoff saws, manual sheet metal breaks, sheet metal rolls, shearing equipment, table saws, etc.
- Welding, fitting, and basic conceptual and shop drawing interpretation.
- Minimum of one year experience in architectural fabrication or an Associate’s Degree in Welding and Fabrication.
- Demonstrated ability to understand metal fabrication concepts and shop drawings.
- Employer subsidized Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Voluntary Vision, Long Term Disability and additional Life Insurance available
- Casual dress code
Patty Armstrong-HR Manager
CRĒO Industrial Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer