The primary function of the Driver is to plan and execute delivery activities. This includes preparing delivery loads, following planned delivery routes, and assist in loading and unloading trucks. Also, assisting in warehouse duties when not driving.
*Hiring for one (1) position*
- Loading and unloading both company owned vehicles and vendor trucks.
- Local delivery to both vendors and client sites.
- Local pickup of products from both client sites and vendors.
- Ensure that delivery schedules are met within the established time frame.
- Assist in crating products for client delivery.
- Assist in unpacking product and placing on shelves.
- Use of pallet jacks and forklift.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to drive a panel truck and flatbed.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 1-week minimum paid vacation per year
- 6 company-paid holidays
- Professional & financial growth opportunities