Digital Print / Graphics Specialist
The primary role of the Digital Print Production Specialist is to work with the Project Management team and all other departments to support Environmental Graphics and Exhibits projects.
- Operate Digital printers daily, Canon Colorado and Arizona.
- Printing and assist in prepping and applying all forms of graphics on a variety of surfaces.
- Check and set up design files against site survey, shop drawings, and client art.
- Use of Onyx, FlexiSign, and Adobe Illustrator/photoshop software.
- Onsite survey and installation of digital print may be required.
- Maintain and schedule service of all tools and equipment on a regular basis.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of operating digital printers, Canon Colorado and Arizona.
- Strong willingness to work in a collaborative team environment and ability to train others.
- Knowledge of assembly of signs using standard shop tools.
- Self-motivated to finish tasks in a timely manner and look for additional work.
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a consistent basis.
- Able to work standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Familiarity with any or all of the following:
- Experience in large format digital printing.
- Digital print various substrates and wall covering material
- Graphics & typography processes.
- Architectural drawings and site plans.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 1-week minimum paid vacation per year
- 6 company-paid holidays
- Professional & financial growth opportunities
CREO Industrial Arts
August 9, 2021