CNC Router Operator
The CNC Router Operator is responsible to read and understand blueprints and CNC programs to determine dimensions, tolerances, and materials to run parts.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and notifies lead to adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Prepare materials for job queues.
- Responsible for tracking and labeling of parts cut on router table.
- Responsible for general deburring of parts and sanding preparation as required per project, specifically while machine is operating.
- Daily, weekly, maintenance on CNC Router.
- Minimum of two years of CNC Router operation and related software experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand metal CNC Router concepts and shop drawings.
- Enroute experience preferred.
- General understanding of custom “one off” business principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CREO Industrial Arts
March 3, 2021