- Reads and understands drawings, blueprints, and CNC programs to determine dimensions, tolerances, and materials to run parts
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out of tolerance machining, and notifies lead to adjust machine controls or control media as required
- Prepare materials for job ques.
- Responsible for tracking and labeling of parts cut on router table.
- Responsible for general deburring of parts and sanding preparation as required per project, specifically while machine is operating.
- Daily, weekly, maintenance on CNC Router.
- Minimum of two years of CNC Router operation and related software experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand metal CNC Router concepts and shop drawings.
- Enroute experience preferred.
- General understanding of custom “one off” business principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 1-week minimum paid vacation per year
- 6 company-paid holidays
- Professional & financial growth opportunities
CREO Industrial Arts
8329 216th ST SE, Woodinville, WA, 98072
December 8, 2021