The primary role of the CAD Drafter is to work with Auto CAD systems creating, modifying and releasing drawings to sales, fabrication, and clients.
- Create detailed drawings with colored renderings.
- Assist in creating permanent large and small scale architectural elements/signage/exhibits.
- Work closely with other departments as
- Using project kick off documents, develop project schedule with critical path.
- Work with Auto CAD systems creating, modifying and releasing drawings.
- Work closely with other departments as required ensuring that drawings reflect correct information.
- Certificate from an accredited CAD Program.
- Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Employee Benefits Included:
- Employer subsidized Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Voluntary Vision, Long Term Disability and additional Life Insurance available
- Casual dress code
Email your resume to our HR Department