AV Systems Engineer
As a key member of the core project team, the AV Systems Engineer is responsible for successfully implementing technology and digital systems on time, well tested, within allocated labor hours, and achieve the project outcomes.
- Track project specific digital/technical requirements and assist Project Management in the budgeting, scheduling, and specifying of requirements.
- Engage in the development of AV and custom interactives for the built environment including public spaces, museums, and corporate headquarters. Activities including, but not limited to, interpreting plans, preparing documents for submittals, research and development of projects, prototyping, sampling, in-shop build, and installation.
- Maintain knowledge and skills in evolving technology, control systems, and implementation
- Support the pack-out. Make sure the road box is adequately stocked with all necessary tools and equipment. Support the safe & secure pack of all products for installation.
- Travel to support the installation of work 10+ weeks per year as necessary.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information clearly and simply to clients and internal staff
- Broad understanding of AV & electronic systems and implementation
- Specific understanding of a broad range of techniques for implementing AV, lighting and mechanical interfaces in public spaces.
- Other Software: Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, or another CAD program
- Experience with integrating high-quality complex AV into the built environment
- Three to five years of previous experience in AV integration
- Electrical or Software engineering degree
- Experience w/ Video, & Audio editing
- Experience w/ Motion graphics development for pixel mapping applications
- Experience w/ fabrication and construction
8329 216th Street SE, 98072, Woodinville, WA, United States
June 11, 2019