CREO Industrial Arts is a custom fabricator that has been producing high-end architectural products for over 30 years. We execute the vision of the world’s finest architects, experiential graphics designers, landscape architects, and exhibit designers, producing extremely high fit and finish custom products for a wide variety of venues.
From the smallest, most detailed piece to large, multi-story structures, CREO does it all. Every project is different, but what they all have in common is the sophistication of the design and the industry’s highest standard of quality.
The role of the Account Executive - EX is to identify museum and interpretive exhibit projects, and then pursue them to a successful close. The ability to develop and maintain relationships with exhibit designers, architects, general contractors, and various end users (i.e., museums, governmental agencies, foundations, etc.) is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify key potential lead sources, including but not limited to exhibit designers, architects, foundations, agencies, and general contractors - and develop relationships with them.
- Actively participate in local associations and other networking activities to broaden presence in the marketplace
- Develop knowledge of CRĒO Exhibits / CRĒO Industrial Arts and the industry in general to the point where you are considered a subject matter expert in the area of fabrication for exhibits.
- Qualify and pursue opportunities once they are identified
- Work closely with the EX Sales Team to create effective strategies and tactics for obtaining qualified opportunities
- Prepare and submit proposals, and participate in the full length of the sales cycle, including project interviews where and when necessary.
- Participate in client meetings, presentations and conference calls and attend trade shows
- Assist Project Manager through the execution of the project, helping resolve issues that arise and managing the client relationship as needed.
- BA Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience with museum exhibits
- Familiarity with exhibit materials and methods
- Strong overall communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously, self-starter
- Ability to drive sales processes to completion
- Willingness to travel
- Competence with common internet tools and resources, and an ability to effectively leverage them
- Reasonable level of competence with office productivity software (MS Word, Excel, Project)
- Ability to function as part of a team.
Day Shift; Hybrid Schedule
CREO offers a great career growth culture, competitive salary, holidays, vacation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
If this position sounds like a perfect fit for you: Apply Today
CREO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.