The primary role of the project manager is to oversee the entire environmental graphics project and ensure that the project is executed on time, on budget, and at the appropriate margins. The PM is the liason between the client and CRĒO, and must remain constantly engaged with both parties to ensure alignment. He/she monitors all phases of the project to ensure the accurate execution of the specifications, details and obligations of the contract. He/she must also track and prioritize tasks to keep multiple signtypes or projects moving through the documentation, production and installation processes on schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in researching fabrication options, and creation of submittal samples, mock-ups and prototypes
- Perform site surveys and obtain field verification data.
- Assist in the preparation of RFI’s and reporting the reponses to be incorporated into the final shop drawings.
- Prepare transmittals for submittal samples, patterns and drawings.
- Prepare permit documents, submit for permit, coordinate inspections and archive original signed off documents.
- Contract and coordinate subcontractor services
- Manage change order process
- Prepare a timeline of production and monitor progress, communicating with client
- Periodically inspect production to ensure accurate interpretation of design intent
- Coordinate shipping of completed product
- Coordinate and manage onsite installation
- Manage billings for the project including the preparation of a schedule of values and monthly billing projections
- Generate and maintain detailed records of all drawings, client communictaions, contract documents, permits, and any all other project related documentation.
- Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reasonable level of competence with office productivity software (MS Word, Excel, Project), and familiarity with Internet tools for searches, etc.
- Ability to conduct thorough research to identify optimal materials, sub-contractor services, processes, etc.
- Willingness to Travel
- Project Management experience in the construction or sign industry
- BA Degree
- Familiarity with any or all of the following is a plus:
- Metal Fabrication
- Electrical Signage
- Graphic & Typography Processes
- Architectural Drawings and Site Plans
- Construction Materials & Processes
Interested parties please contact: